Athena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event Ideas! >Post Ideas Here<(NX Rewards)~

5 posters

Go down

Event Ideas! >Post Ideas Here<(NX Rewards)~ Empty Event Ideas! >Post Ideas Here<(NX Rewards)~

Post  Toshiku Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:22 am

Hi guildies~

So, I wanted to run some guild events that give out NX as rewards, but first! I need ideas~

So post below any and all ideas you have for fun events that we can all take part in!(besides myself, of course xD).
Toshiku
Toshiku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Event Ideas! >Post Ideas Here<(NX Rewards)~ Empty :~:

Post  Ikimasho Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:18 am

Does this mean that the Dice idea is busted?
Ikimasho
Ikimasho
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Event Ideas! >Post Ideas Here<(NX Rewards)~ Empty Re: Event Ideas! >Post Ideas Here<(NX Rewards)~

Post  Toshiku Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:22 am

Ikimasho wrote:Does this mean that the Dice idea is busted?

Not at all. The Dice event will go ahead, but more planning in and around how it'll work and who will turn up, is needed.

We still haven't properly agreed on a time/day for that, though I'm still looking into events we can run meanwhile, hence the thread~ Smile

Specifically events we can all take part in without having to ALL be online at the same time.
Toshiku
Toshiku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Event Ideas! >Post Ideas Here<(NX Rewards)~ Empty Re: Event Ideas! >Post Ideas Here<(NX Rewards)~

Post  Burningsky Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:34 am

ideas that I've been playing around with but don't know how to implement

-outift trading (came from the test server admittedly, but seeing things you associate with your char on someone else is a weird feeling

-art jams (poetry, photography, illustration, storytelling, music, film etc..)

-geolocation/scavenger events

-pvp tourneys (arena teams work well too)

-Guess-the-guildy (with personally submitted facts about guildies that you may or may not have known)

-daily quest-esque hunts for monsters, items, or people
Burningsky
Burningsky
Hunter

http://thefrozenskies.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackau Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:05 am

the daily look for a hard to get item is good.... since its luck not power.
Blackau
Blackau
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Flamexel Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:56 am

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/Community/forums#%2Fshowthread.php%3F879425-Event-Animal-Party-Protect-the-Caravans!%26nxid%3D10

An event Simply held.

...Honestly, I'm surprised...I doubt I could come up with something like this personally. (//Basically saying this sounded fun...though I wouldn't wanna fight masters while animal transformed...)
Flamexel
Flamexel
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down