Athena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Rules

2 posters

Go down

Guild Rules Empty Guild Rules

Post  Zephy Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:39 pm

If you are reading this, you are part of a prestigious guild named Athena. In Athena, we are a loose bunch. We love to have fun and converse (even if the convo goes sideways). However, just like an organization, there are rules that have be followed. Here are the rules you must abide too:

- Please respect your guildies. We have a 2 strike rule. One strike and you will be warned. 2nd strike, you will be expelled from Athena. There are exceptions to the 2 strike rule and you could be expelled on the first account. Me and Tosh will determine if the person will get a "strike".

- In any matter when there is a conflict that cannot be resolved between 2 guildies, please report to me or Toshiku. We will try to help resolve the issue.

- Please remain active. We do guild clean ups from time to time. If you are inactive for 2 months without notice, you will be expelled from Athena. However, if you do come back, please reapply and we will accept you in. We observe the 80 member limit so it is only fair that others have a chance to join.

- If you are going to be inactive for a period of time, please notify me or Toshiku about your inactivity. You can use the forums or leave us a note in game.

- We have a list of unacceptable mods that we do not allow. Please refer to guild meeting #4 for the list. If you get caught doing one of those mods, you will be automatically expelled.

- You are allowed 1 additional alternate character. The race doesn't matter.

- Applicants are required 1 recommendation from an Athena guild member. Note that the member must be someone that ACTUALLY recommended him/her. Me nor Tosh will not allow applicants "who knows _____ in the guild". We will interview them briefly and the decision will lie upon me and Tosh if they are deemed fit to join Athena.

- This isn't really a rule but please attend our guild meetings. We discuss important issues that takes place from time to time. You never know what you could miss.

Zephy
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Guild Rules Empty Re: Guild Rules

Post  Magus Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:51 pm

You should sticky this thread

Magus
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down