Athena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[UPDATED]! Themed Fancy Dress Event/Gathering! Friday 30th August!

4 posters

Go down

[UPDATED]! Themed Fancy Dress Event/Gathering! Friday 30th August! Empty [UPDATED]! Themed Fancy Dress Event/Gathering! Friday 30th August!

Post  Toshiku Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:36 pm

Hey guildies~

so, as you know I'm heading out to Australia at the end of the forthcoming week~ as a little leaving gift to you all since I haven't ran many events for a while, I've decided to dedicate this week to just that - events!

Friday evening @ 7PM PST: Fancy Dress Event (Themed)~

How this works:

A theme is set, you all prepare your outfits then wear them for the evening. Then we vote on a winner, and the winner shall get 30K NX~ as a prize.

Contestants should be able to say a little something about their outfit, such as what gave them the idea~

If all music players could prepare some music for the event, since it will be a bit of a guild gathering as well~ I would be very grateful.

Rules:

- No overplaying
- No drama
- No over talking when contestants are on stage
- No PvP until the winner has been announced~ (and no camping should PvP happen!)
- Have fun~

How the winner is decided:

Each member stands on the stage one by one at my request, and says a little bit about their outfit, what gave them the idea etc~ after they're done, I ask you all to PM me via clicking me in the guild tab, and vote on that person's outfit with a number between 1~5, after everyone has voted I shall keep record of their score on notepad. Then after everyone has been up on stage/had their votes, I shall announce the winner via the highest amount of points scored from the voting.

If you're coming along to the gathering/event, leave a reply below, and spread the word! especially to our newer members~

-Tosh

P.s. The theme is Pirate~

Last edited by Toshiku on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Toshiku
Toshiku
Admin

Back to top Go down

[UPDATED]! Themed Fancy Dress Event/Gathering! Friday 30th August! Empty Re: [UPDATED]! Themed Fancy Dress Event/Gathering! Friday 30th August!

Post  Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:21 am

I'll be attending, but I won't be participating. x] Will wear something formal, rather than what I'd usually wear! Smile 

Back to top Go down

[UPDATED]! Themed Fancy Dress Event/Gathering! Friday 30th August! Empty Re: [UPDATED]! Themed Fancy Dress Event/Gathering! Friday 30th August!

Post  Shizuhara Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:29 am

I may come, though it's hard to say where I'll be after the first week of the new semester.
Shizuhara
Shizuhara
Admin

https://athenaguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshiku Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:23 am

*bumped* so people see the updated thread~
Toshiku
Toshiku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Santie Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:02 am

Should we have any back-story for our costumes or not needed? (I've had a pirate char for a while so I have back-story already)

Santie
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshiku Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:23 am

Santie wrote:Should we have any back-story for our costumes or not needed? (I've had a pirate char for a while so I have back-story already)
Anything you wanna say about your outfit~ Smile
Toshiku
Toshiku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Demeter Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:34 pm

I'd like to attend, but with a convention coming up and Labor Day Weekend in the US too, Friday evening will be busy. I can get on for Hot Time, so if you'll let us know where we're meeting, I can probably be there early (I'll be grocery shopping starting at like 5:30 or 6:00 pm, so when I get back isn't known right now).

Demeter
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshiku Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:01 pm

The event and gathering will be at the Emain Theatre on Ch6~ it will last approx' 1 hour/1/2 hours~(depending on when people want to leave)
Toshiku
Toshiku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down