Athena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Template For Nexon Advert - Leave Feedback!

2 posters

Go down

Template For Nexon Advert - Leave Feedback! Empty Template For Nexon Advert - Leave Feedback!

Post  Toshiku Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:08 pm

Greetings Ruairians!

The Athena Guild is now open for recruitment during Summer!

We do not base our recruitment on total level, talent level, or experience. Although a base level of knowledge about the game would benefit your time in Athena - it is not necessary to become a member.

Requirements:
-Applicants must be willing to take part in Guild-runs (SM/Dungeon/TM etc)
-Applicants must be relatively active (2-3 times online per week)
-No arguing/insulting/flaming in the Guild chat
-We encourage taking part in the Guild chat and events

--
Athena has been around in Ruairi since early 2008, and we are still going strong today. We have a tight circle of friends in which we all share good, difficult and challenging times in-game between each other. We take pride in helping each and every one of our members with anything that we can during their time with us to improve the quality and chemistry of the Guild as well as making Mabinogi fun for everyone in the Guild during every login.

We want to welcome newer members into our family of friends to expand on the group of Guildies we already have and make our time in-game that bit more enjoyable and exciting!

If you are interested in applying to join Athena, please note Toshiku, Kiraya or Shadowblast in-game for a short interview.

-Edit-

-Changed the "able/willing" to "willing" on requirement list.
-Taken out the paragraph starting with 'We are not in-need of new members'

Last edited by Toshiku on Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Toshiku
Toshiku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Template For Nexon Advert - Leave Feedback! Empty Re: Template For Nexon Advert - Leave Feedback!

Post  Consonant Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:14 pm

Leave out the "we are not in-need of new members" part; it kinda defeats the purpose of the recruitment.
Besides that, it's good Very Happy
And I still think we should have a screenie of everyone in G1 fashion. -b
Consonant
Consonant
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Template For Nexon Advert - Leave Feedback! Empty Re: Template For Nexon Advert - Leave Feedback!

Post  Toshiku Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:17 pm

Consonant wrote:Leave out the "we are not in-need of new members" part; it kinda defeats the purpose of the recruitment.
Besides that, it's good Very Happy
And I still think we should have a screenie of everyone in G1 fashion. -b

Taken into consideration, also I was thinking of taking the 'able/willing' to just 'willing' in the guild run requirement.. because it feels like it gives the hint of.. you must be able to take on HARD level!!! ._.
Toshiku
Toshiku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Consonant Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:20 pm

Toshiku wrote:Taken into consideration, also I was thinking of taking the 'able/willing' to just 'willing' in the guild run requirement.. because it feels like it gives the hint of.. you must be able to take on HARD level!!! ._.

Yes, because it's the thought that counts.  Twisted Evil
Btw, I only meant to take out those specific words, not the whole paragraph. ;-; Sorry.
Consonant
Consonant
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down