Athena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekly Guild Meeting Notice/Suggestion @ Guild Hall~

4 posters

Go down

Weekly Guild Meeting Notice/Suggestion @ Guild Hall~ Empty Weekly Guild Meeting Notice/Suggestion @ Guild Hall~

Post  Toshiku Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:59 am

Hiya guys,

So I was thinking, because the guild seems to be most active on Saturdays around the time of the Banquet, how about we start having guild meetings in the Guild Hall - just before, or, after the Banquet? to discuss things like event ideas, recruitment, member progress(see who needs help with what and when for example) etc.

I'm aware that not ALL members would be able to make it, but we could make a thread afterwards and direct the members that couldn't make it, to that thread, to be updated.

What do you guys think?

Tosh~

<3
Toshiku
Toshiku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Weekly Guild Meeting Notice/Suggestion @ Guild Hall~ Empty Sounds good

Post  Ikimasho Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:05 pm

Sounds like a plan to me.
Ikimasho
Ikimasho
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Weekly Guild Meeting Notice/Suggestion @ Guild Hall~ Empty Re: Weekly Guild Meeting Notice/Suggestion @ Guild Hall~

Post  Blackau Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:51 pm

it is good
Blackau
Blackau
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Weekly Guild Meeting Notice/Suggestion @ Guild Hall~ Empty Re: Weekly Guild Meeting Notice/Suggestion @ Guild Hall~

Post  Burningsky Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:05 pm

rogerroger
Burningsky
Burningsky
Hunter

http://thefrozenskies.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down