Athena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Video Contest Event! (For Guild YT Channel)~

4 posters

Go down

Guild Video Contest Event! (For Guild YT Channel)~ Empty Guild Video Contest Event! (For Guild YT Channel)~

Post  Toshiku Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:34 am

Hi guildies~

So with the guild coming back to life and things on the fun side of the spectrum are back in motion, I bring to you, the possibility of a Guild Video Contest!

The aim of this contest is to generate more content for the guild's YouTube channel. 

What you need to do is: 5 or more people in the guild participate, and each make a video recorded in-game of anything they desire!

Video Tips/Ideas:

-Mabinogi shorts~
-Guild runs~
-PvP~
-Vocaloid/Anime cosplay~

Rules:

• Videos MUST contain at least one person(s) from our Guild.

• Videos must NOT contain any abusive or violent nature that would lead to our channel being banned.

• Videos MUST be created by the member that has entered the contest!

• At LEAST 5 members must enter for the contest to go ahead~

• All videos must have the creator's name and songs/programs used listed in the credits.

• Any rules not listed here that you're unsure of, ask Toshiku in-game~

Duration:

Date will be decided when there's people signed up~

Rewards!:

-1st Place ~ 5M gold.
-2nd Place ~ 1M gold.
-3rd Place ~ 500k gold.

-For taking part ~ All members that take part will receive something for doing so in-game.

Taking part? sign up below in this thread! Very Happy
Toshiku
Toshiku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guild Video Contest Event! (For Guild YT Channel)~ Empty Re: Guild Video Contest Event! (For Guild YT Channel)~

Post  Magus Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:07 pm

Sign me up!

Also, does the video have to be created within a certain time period? or can we make one whenever and submit what we think is our best vid?

Magus
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Guild Video Contest Event! (For Guild YT Channel)~ Empty Re: Guild Video Contest Event! (For Guild YT Channel)~

Post  Burningsky Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:23 pm

a bit rusty on my editing skills but sign me up.
Burningsky
Burningsky
Hunter

http://thefrozenskies.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Flamexel Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:40 am

/Will try.
Flamexel
Flamexel
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshiku Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:09 pm

@Questions:

There is a two week period in which people need to make their video~
Yes, the event will go ahead as soon as we have people signed up(which we now do).

Options: Upload the video to your own YT channel and set it to private, OR, find a way to send it to me so I can put it up on the guild's channel. Either way... it will need to go on the guild's channel eventually, so bear that in mind.

As far as giving the guild YT details out so people can upload the videos themselves.. this hasn't really been discussed, so I'll talk that over with Zeph and get back to you on that - until then though, choose one of the above options~ (once I give notice of the event starting, that is)

ALSO: Prizes - would you guys prefer gold or NX?
Toshiku
Toshiku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Flamexel Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:12 am

Doesn't matter to me. I'm betting I'll slack off the whole time then give up half way though XDD...
Flamexel
Flamexel
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshiku Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:42 am

It appears this event and any event linked to the guild's YT will have to be cancelled until further notice. Juno did give me the login details to the channel, however the site's security won't allow me on because I'm logging in from a location that's obviously not Juno's house! XD

So until I can contact Juno regarding that, all events linked are cancelled.
Toshiku
Toshiku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down