Athena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Season Events! // Story Event // Cosplay Event!

3 posters

Go down

Halloween Season Events! // Story Event // Cosplay Event! Empty Halloween Season Events! // Story Event // Cosplay Event!

Post  Toshiku Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:30 am

So, with Halloween season just around the corner, I decided to schedule some guild events for you guys.

Spooky/Horror Story Event:

- Write a scary/horror "Halloweeny" story
- Must include guild members in your story (at least one member, yourself can count as that 'one')
- Story must be finished and emailed to me as well as published onto the forum by October 24th
- Winner shall be picked from the forum posts on Halloween

Fyi: (Each story needs their own thread, titled "[Username] - Story name"
for example: [Toshiku] - Midsummer Night Dream~)

Cosplay event!:

- Cosplay as your favourite Mabinogi or Anime character
- Cannot use Transformation skill for an outfit
- Will be judged purely on a Cosplay scale (nothing to do with outfit worth)
- Judged in a similar format to the Pirate Costume event
- Date undecided, please vote on a date and time below

-Tosh
. . . .)\
.....' `--` '..
. / .. ^ ^ .. \
. \ . \/\/\/ . /
....'---------'
Toshiku
Toshiku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Halloween Season Events! // Story Event // Cosplay Event! Empty Re: Halloween Season Events! // Story Event // Cosplay Event!

Post  Burningsky Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:02 am

hmn... somewhere around halloween, but not on halloween itself. Maybe sunday the 27th of Oct. or Sat the 2nd of Nov?
Burningsky
Burningsky
Hunter

http://thefrozenskies.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Halloween Season Events! // Story Event // Cosplay Event! Empty Re: Halloween Season Events! // Story Event // Cosplay Event!

Post  Toshiku Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:58 pm

*bumps*

If anyone is taking part in the story event, there's four days left~ if none are published by then, I'll just assume no one wants to take part. ;3

As for the cosplay event: if the event is still desired to go ahead... a date will be decided and posted tomorrow evening, so check back for that.
Toshiku
Toshiku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zephy Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:25 am

Toshiku wrote:*bumps*

If anyone is taking part in the story event, there's four days left~ if none are published by then, I'll just assume no one wants to take part. ;3

As for the cosplay event: if the event is still desired to go ahead... a date will be decided and posted tomorrow evening, so check back for that.
Mmmm, I was thinking we hold a meeting to discuss this on Sat. 26. Shall we do that?

Zephy
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshiku Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:30 pm

Sure thing~ though, with how busy everyone seems to be I doubt there'll even be much of a turn out to the meeting let-alone the events. We'll see~ Smile
Toshiku
Toshiku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Burningsky Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:45 am

Update to event + deadlines?
Burningsky
Burningsky
Hunter

http://thefrozenskies.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshiku Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:41 pm

Event: Write a Halloween-based story linked to Mabinogi.

-Length does not matter (though may effect how it's judged depending on detail)
-Must include AT LEAST one member from the guild (yourself can count as that one member if you want)
-Must be posted on the forum in the format mentioned in the original post~
example: "[Toshiku] - Scary Story"

Deadline: 5th November

All guild members with an active account on the forum will choose their favourite story. If multiple users vote (I will check IPs) the vote all together will be null and void.

Winner(s) will be chosen shortly after the deadline,

-Tosh

FYI: Story will not be judged based on grammar, spelling or punctuation. This is a fun seasonal event, not high school or college~ enjoy! ♥
Toshiku
Toshiku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshiku Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:51 pm

And the winner of the event is: Ikimasho
Toshiku
Toshiku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down