Athena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekly Dragon Raids With Dango/Simply~

4 posters

Go down

Weekly Dragon Raids With Dango/Simply~ Empty Weekly Dragon Raids With Dango/Simply~

Post  Toshiku Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:22 pm

Hey guildies,

so today I had a little chat with Shoie and Nayu, leaders of Dango and Simply. They asked if Athena would be interested in a weekly collaborated event where all three guilds meet up for White & Black Dragon raids~ I asked in the guild chat and the majority voted yes for this, and thus, we're going ahead~

How this works:

Each week, one of the leaders from each guild shall provide the Dragon summoning scrolls, and then all three guilds(those that want to take part) meet up, and slay the beasts!

Starting next week, we shall be taking part in a collab White Dragon raid with the above guilds! if you want to take part, check back here for the date/time(I'll post closer to the day when info is available from the other leaders) and of course, getting your name down here would help me organize things better in terms of parties~

-Tosh

-Update-

All that I have been told by Shoie and Nayu is that the runs will be tomorrow (Sunday) and they will be White Dragon raids. For further info, ask in the guild chat tomorrow~

Last edited by Toshiku on Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Toshiku
Toshiku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Weekly Dragon Raids With Dango/Simply~ Empty XD...

Post  Ikimasho Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:27 pm

I was about to ask if anyone posted this on the forums. Good job Toshi.

Weekly Dragon Raids With Dango/Simply~ Oreoov10
Ikimasho
Ikimasho
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Weekly Dragon Raids With Dango/Simply~ Empty I'm up

Post  Ikimasho Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:37 pm

Iki:Bard/Everything Else

Reporting for Duty~
Ikimasho
Ikimasho
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Weekly Dragon Raids With Dango/Simply~ Empty Re: Weekly Dragon Raids With Dango/Simply~

Post  Burningsky Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:04 am

I'll usually come if I'm 90/15 or above. just gotta get that out of the way

are we allowed to bring friends/guilds or is it strictly us three guilds?
Burningsky
Burningsky
Hunter

http://thefrozenskies.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Weekly Dragon Raids With Dango/Simply~ Empty Re: Weekly Dragon Raids With Dango/Simply~

Post  Fissrasuren's Magnitude Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:48 am

Lo of randoms enter to begin with Sky, and it isn't just us three or else we wouldn't be enough, active counts on each of our guilds are so low, and we have the highest, so yeah.

Fissrasuren's Magnitude
Hunter

http://CUBALIBRE.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshiku Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:05 am

Friends are welcome, the collab between the 3 guilds is just the organized part, outsiders can and will come in when they feel like it regardless.. Razz

So in short, yes~ friends are very welcome.
Toshiku
Toshiku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Burningsky Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:25 pm

can we have the summoning times posted in here? information seems very... unorganized.
Burningsky
Burningsky
Hunter

http://thefrozenskies.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshiku Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:24 am

The information is unorganized due to Shoie, but next week "should" be more organized. I told him that we either decide on a time and channel or Athena's out~ he said he'll fix it. ^_^
Toshiku
Toshiku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshiku Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:56 pm

I have no information about the raids tonight. I have asked a few times and got nothing useful back.

I assume it'll be the same time, though~
Toshiku
Toshiku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down