Athena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toshi's "New Era" Event!

5 posters

Go down

Toshi's "New Era" Event! Empty Toshi's "New Era" Event!

Post  Toshiku Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:12 am

Hiya Guildies,

So, a lot of talk lately about guild events coming back has been going on within the guild chat. So I decided to be the first to hit them off, and have a little event of my own; "New Era" event~

In this post, I'd like you all to suggest tips and ideas for the event, when's the best time for it to be held, and whether we make Zephy dress up as Pikachu for eye candy.

Notice: I am providing the prizes, which are:

1st place - x1 Vocaloid Doll Bag (no service is needed to own or use these, very good!)
2nd place - 500k check
3rd place - 500k check

And for taking part in general: Secret gift!

I look forward to the input from you all! ♥

-Tosh

-Edit-

Also, make suggestions for which Doll you'd want for 1st prize! preferably before their sale stops in the store~

Last edited by Toshiku on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm a pickle.)
Toshiku
Toshiku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Toshi's "New Era" Event! Empty Re: Toshi's "New Era" Event!

Post  Blackau Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:56 am

Im in! we have some ideas but 1 problem is pros>new. We need like to know ttl and give them diff kind of quest to do for event or sms. Im still thinking and will give ideas as soon they come to mind.
Blackau
Blackau
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshiku Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:20 am

Blackau wrote:Im in! we have some ideas but 1 problem is pros>new. We need like to know ttl and give them diff kind of quest to do for event or sms. Im still thinking and will give ideas as soon they come to mind.

Good point Black, and baring what you said in-mind, maybe we should try and come up with an event that has no influence from player stats/level. Something a little more socialable...
Toshiku
Toshiku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Burningsky Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:16 pm

Good point Black, and bearing what you said in-mind, maybe we should try and come up with an event that has no influence from player stats/level. Something a little more socialable...

We could play a decode game where Toshi makes up a set phrase, and pieces of the phrase are given to different guildies. The information has to be traded/given to complete the phrase. First 3 to finish the phrase and note Toshi it wins. Kind of like wheel of fortune, but with more communication with each other, or mind games, as you can withhold information to slow down others, trade it to speed up the pace, or just lurk and snatch victory at the end. It would help if the phrase chunks are not exclusive to each guildy so the phrase can still be completed even if a handful of people are on during the event.

Also, make suggestions for which Doll you'd want for 1st prize! preferably before their sale stops in the store~
Rin!
Burningsky
Burningsky
Hunter

http://thefrozenskies.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshiku Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:15 pm

I don't think he has seen this post yet, however, Flame mentioned an "out of game" event that's held on the forum, but with prizes still given in-game.

To build on this suggestion, any ideas baring the above in-mind would be great (and also your opinion on the matter, too).

-Toshi
Toshiku
Toshiku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Flamexel Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:34 am

Not including me, but what about an something like the boss trials. Like...once a week on Monday, post a dungeon or mission to complete on a certain difficulty, and have people post their times on it and on Sunday, the winner gets a prize. To make it fair, it could be done by tiers based on total level or talent. And it doesn't have to be solo either. This can be done with limits on party size. Prohibiting certain skill sets from being used also sounds possible to make it challenging.

Also, we can bring back the raffle we used to do when we were participating in guild battles. Everyone participating would pay a certain amount of money, and a number would be assigned to them. The money would be pooled together and a number would be randomly picked and the winner gets a portion of the money, the rest got donated to the guild.
Flamexel
Flamexel
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Toshi's "New Era" Event! Empty Old School Event

Post  Ikimasho Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:25 pm

I've got some ideas.

Hide-and-Seek: The host (Toshiku) will hide in select locations. She'll periodically give hints as to where she is. The hints will start off as ambiguous, gradually decreasing in difficulty until they're as obvious as a zebra in a ball pit. The first three players to find her will be awarded points. 1st=3 2nd=2 3rd=1. Each contestant cannot divulge Toshiku's clandestine location. At the end of the day (event) the three players with the highest amount of points wins.

Guess that Monster! : The host will look up a monster and give hints as to what monster it is until a contestant answers correctly. Each correct answer awards the contestant one point. The contestant with the most points at the end win.

Last edited by Ikimasho on Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ikimasho
Ikimasho
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshiku Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:24 pm

Ikimasho wrote:I've got some ideas.

Hide-and-Seek: The host (Toshiku) will hide in select locations. She'll periodically give hints as to where she is. The hints will start off as ambiguous, gradually decreasing in difficulty until they're as obvious as a zebra in ball pit. The first three players to find her will be awarded points. 1st=3 2nd=2 3rd=1. Each contestant cannot divulge Toshiku's clandestine location. At the end of the day (event) the three players with the highest amount of points wins.

Guess that Monster! : The host will look up a monster and give hints as to what monster it is until a contestant answers correctly. Each correct answer awards the contestant one point. The contestant with the most points at the end win.

I really like the first idea! and the second, infact, I like both!

I also like Flame's idea... maybe I should hold a Toshi's carnival of events.. >;3
Toshiku
Toshiku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackau Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:37 pm

awesome ideas iki. Very Happy
Blackau
Blackau
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down